Wouldn't you like to see the entire question listed when you scroll down rather than have to click into it?

I know, I know, silly point but I probably wouldn't skip those that just list a few words and then have the question in the body of details ...

(I'll take some bumps for this one too, if you are bumping along ~)

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• NP, please don't add me to the list :-)

Hey, I don't keep the list - I just refer people to whoever does :p Besides, if I did that I couldn't keep stealing your lolcatz.

As for the OP, I'd be happy with a compromise. Some PHP message boards have an option that you can hold your mouse over the title of a thread, and a preview of the first 2 or 3 lines pops up like a tool tip would on other sites. Move your mouse away from the title, the preview disappears. That way the page isn't a mile long, but you can still see more than the question without having to reload everything. I use a few boards that have it, and I miss it here and on the ones that don't.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No I wouldnt'. I like you can flag a TMI post so I dont' have to read the nasty details.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would appreciate if some of the posts at least gave a clue what it was pertaining to in the headline, so I could determine if it's worth opening or not.
    For example, I might see a post in School-Age Kids (of which I have 2) that just says "Question", and when I open it, it's about needing advice for her 4th grade son's morning boners or something. I don't have have boys and I've never been a boy, so I'm not much help in the boner department.
    It's really not that big of a deal to me though--I just think it would be a time-saver for some of us, that's all.
    NP, please don't add me to the list :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sometimes, cause some of those posts be a mile long. Then again it would cause for a lot of people to skip questions.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 5:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• no because i dont wat to read all of them just easier to look at a one liner
    halo4

Answer by halo4 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would like to have people really asking their question instead of putting in a sort of headline. Sometimes you read things like "breastfeeding question" or "potty training". And then? I rarely ever click on those. Just say what you want to ask and if necessary give additional info. It's makes things simple, but I'm not too bothered with it.

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No, simply because some questions are paragraphs long. But I would love to see people actually put a full question in the subject line instead of "WYR" or "What do you think?" etc.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It would be nice if some were a little more specific.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No one reads those long questions. I don't mind clickys but I don't really like to have to cut and paste to find out what the question is really about. I always put a short paragraph from the article and a clicky to the whole thing.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011