Anyone ever had?

A reallly bad pain in just one of their boobs, and in only one spot, because i've had this for about a day&1/2 and im just wondering what you were told it was, im not pregnant, and just got off my period last week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Health

• Yeah I have had that before and it hurts like hell. I dont know what causes it though?

Answer by gemgem at 2:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• iv had it but i dont know what it was i even saw the doctor and there wasnt anything wrong that they could find.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It could be a cyst, I get them all the time. I used to freak and go to my dr, even have mamagrams...but it always turned out to be cyst. They are harmless, but can be uncomfortable. You can have them drained by a dr, but my dr even told me that can be very painful, and it would probaly come back anyway. So I just deal with my lumpy boobs! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008