Why does she want me to remember he dated her?

Seriously idk why DH's ex wants me to remember he was once with her...she posted it up on a site that I frequently visit sayin on her page I once had your man remember that. Next to the quote she has pic of their son that she never lets him see. Why in the world would she do that? It's been 5 yrs since they dated. He married me and supposedly she is engaged and has moved on. They broke up long before we dated too so its not like I took him from her all her friends have all told me that it was over before I was in the picture.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• LMAO! Well, if she ever DOES find out about CM, let me know. I'll gang up on her with you:)

Because she isn't over him. And/or because she wants him to not be over her. She's catty. Immature. Has he ever told you she's crazy? She's obviously a bi!ch to him, or she'd let him see his child. Now she has chosen to target you. IDK if continuing to ignore her will make her eventually stop, or if telling her for all to see that sure, she may have once had him, but he obviously didn't want her anymore. He didn't marry her for a reason, so she needs to just let it go. If you tell her that, either she will go bat-shit crazy, or she will leave you alone.

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Because she's petty, immature, living in the past, and probably a jealous moron to boot. I'd just ignore her, not worth giving people like that a second thought.

Answer by Nanixh at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• To push your buttons?

Answer by tasches at 5:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• She is probably jealous of you because he married you and not her. As with any person who is extremely insecure and childish, just ignore her and she will eventually go away.

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• She clearly hasn't got over it. Can you hide yourself from her on that site so she doesn't think youre giving her attention?

Answer by jackdaw at 6:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Someone really did this?

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Because some females, despite the fact that they've moved on, want to think that they were the best woman that their ex will ever have. And it drives them crazy to see that it's not true, and they're happy with someone else. They'd rather picture them sitting around, miserable, mooning over them for the rest of their lives. Sad, but true.

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Luckily she hasn't found out about Cafemom

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• lol thats how it b bitches don't want a nigga til he wit some one else

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 9:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011