Support pouting!

LOL- First off, keep in mind I just had my 40th birthday.
over the weekend I was getting a new bike and the sale advertisement said that you'd get free adjustments for life.
then the store manager said that wasn't for certain bikes. There was no asterisk or anything in the ad suggesting that.
That was one reason why I was buying there instead of somewhere else.

So given the fact that I was sick, had woke up at 4 AM to get in line for this sale, I was NOT happy! So I pointed out that the ad didn't say anything to that affect and how unhappy I was. I put my hands on my hips, stuck out my lower lip and gave a pout that even the most experienced 4 year old would envy!
He caved like no body's business and gave me his card, saying to come see him and he'd take care of me.
So I then assured him I would, got his card and went on to join my husband in line :)
Who says pointing doesn't work? you just have to have the kind of experience that 4 decades can bring!

Trying to give all those who've had to give one too many time outs today a laugh, did it work?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• lol,thats terrific. I threaten the pout from time to time myself:)
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 5:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• hehe that's awesome. I pout once in awhile, it usually results in a bowl of ice cream at like midnight. We just won't tell my 5 year old that lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011