DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE, HOW OLD WERE YOU? ANY REGRETS?

80s pinkThe Love bug done hit me @ age 15.   He walked into the classroom all soak from a sudden rain which poured upon him as he walked to school that morning.   Oh my, he resembled a wet puppy.  He was so embarrased as the teacher had him stand by the radiators in order to get dried out.  There he stood wet long hair, when our eyes locked in,  I was captured by his stare at me, with those great baby blue grey eyes.  I was stung for life!!!    Unfortuniately, we never quite made it as forever as boyfriend and girlfriend, who would live happily ever after.   But my fantasy over him lasted me several decades, you know, "the what if's"?.   I recently met him, via face book, and the fantasy is over.   Something about reality in the now,  growing older, getting heavier, lost of all that thick long  hair, and he no longer resembles  looking like the hunk he was @ 15.   Thank goodness for the fantasy which I stored up as Love Bug "memories'.  LOL   csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• i was 16 :D absolutly NO REGRETS he was an amzing guy!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I can remember my frist love. I was 15 years old. His name was shelton B.
    janblove

Answer by janblove at 5:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was 14 and I have no regrets - he is now my husband (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My husband is the only man I've truly loved, and I've been with him since I was 17.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• 13. We faced major obstacles to be together for years so it didn't work. We were young but really in love. Now that we're older, I can see just what different adults we are and how it could never work anyway. Just all around different beliefs. We wouldn't have ended up together cause of our different views but I still hold anger about how bad other people made it for us. Those years could've been spent better even if it was gonna end later anyway.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My first love was at 15. We ''dated'' if that's what you wanted to call it. He was 16 soon to be 17. I lost my virginity too him, I have MAJOR regrets. Looking back, I ask myself WHAT WAS I THINKING???????? He treated me horrible, but at that time I was blinded by love.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• mine actually when i was 12 but didnt realize it til i saw him again first day of high school and i dont regretit because he gave me a handsome little boy
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was 14, we had a rocky start and even split for years with no contact but then he came back in my life when I was in need of a friend and now we're married and planning for our next pregnancy.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 6:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I met my first love when I was in elementary school....I might have been around 10 or 11 but we didnt become boyfriend and girlfriend until we were in high school.....I have nothing but fond memories of him, he was my very best friend, my first kiss and my first time. We eventually grew apart but I don't regret a moment I spent with him.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was 13 and he moved in next door.
    Anna8294

Answer by Anna8294 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011