Depressed

i feel all depressed and i really need someone to talk but idk who. my best friend pretty much stopped texting me. my mom is outta town my boyfriend downstairs playing wii with his son. just feel like throwing in the towel and saying i quit. ugh i hate feeling like this. :'(

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• You can talk to me :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• u can message me. i've been there before, plenty of times. it sucks, but you can't throw in the towel, you got a life to live for [= It DOES get better, no matter what. Take some time out for yourself, go for a walk, turn on the music and dance away, you can find some really good friends on here no matter how far away they are, i've met two [=
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• thanks to both of you. its just really hard with everything happening all at once
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• You can always talk to me too! I suffer from clinical depression, so I know from experience how u feel :(
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• hugs to ya- its hard feeling this way and not having a sounding board, feel free to drop me a line I've been there, looks like there are other moms who have been there too.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 7:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have fought depression all my life, so I understand how you feel. Is there a crisis hotline in your town you could call?
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2011