How do you express yourself?

i express myself through writing poetry and drawing (even though they look like crap) how do you express yourself? (writing,music, etc.)

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I used to write poetry, but feel like the source dried up somehow. Right now I don't really do anything. (thanks for asking, it got me thinking.) Just working hard and getting by. Every now and again I write a letter to my best pen pal, which is very enjoyable me-time. That's about it.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• as corny as it sounds, i NOW express myself through taking care of business at home. "its a new day! and i'm feelin' good!'', as jennifer hudson sings. really, this season of my life is best displayed through witnessing my caring for our home, our day-2-day as a family. i do write some, but haven't in a while. i enjoy making our environment indoors/out the best they can be. this place is looking awesome and it is a reflection of me and my love of our family.
    told ya it was corny..just keepin' it real, folks.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I express myself by being me and not following fads or hollywood.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't write very well. So more often than not, I'll put on music that matches my mood to express myself. Then I'll put it on and sing at the top of my lungs. Most of my favorite songs are favorites because I can find meaning in them. They are like my own little life soundtrack.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Singing and how I dress.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Writing. :-)
    mommyredrose23

Answer by mommyredrose23 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011