Do you rent or own? or live with your parents?

I rent and am in the process of buying a house to move.. its alot of work and a big headache! If you bought did it put a starin on your marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• We just bought a house and we close on April 27 and it was hell just waiting and all the paper work. But it hasnt affected our marriage.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We own (been here 7.5 yrs). We're hoping to possibly sell, and rent for a couple years. This will enable us to find the house we want and move, without first having to sell the one we're in...because it may take forever!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 6:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I rent and I don't think I will buy for a long time. I like to move to much. I like to try new states every couple of years.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• right now we live with DF's grandmother.. hopefully soon we'll be able to get our own place.. after we get jobs (long story there...)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm divorced and buying my own home. I owned 2 houses with my ex husband. He let the last one completely fall apart - he refused to put any money into it. Per my request, the judge awarded it to him and he bought me out of it in the divorce settlement.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 6:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We rent half of a duplex and I am definatly looking forward to buying a home...but we both have terrible credit so....hmmm have no idea when that is going to happen lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• live with my mom.. saving for 1st home-- hope to start looking next year.. but we want in my moms neighborhood so any time a house pops up for sale we peek at it online..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We own have for almost 5 years now. As for the marriage, ya its a bit tougher financially, but we work through it and make it month to month. We realize now we should have done things differently with the money before buying but thats just a lesson learned and we're slowly but surely working our way out of debt and are very intent on NEVER using credit again....so positives have come out too
    leejoy

Answer by leejoy at 7:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• we currently rent an apartment...we may have to move in with my mom in a different state depending on how things go in the next month and a haf
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I did own a house but when husband passed away I lost it so now am in an apartment
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 7:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2011