Me again...

The one who went into early labor a few days ago and they stopped it. They told me what could have been the reason or what MAY have sent me into labor (sex)...you think that may send me into it again next week once I am full term (and allowed to be active again but the doctor's orders) and they won't stop it? Just a question. Has this ever happened to any of you or someone you know? What was your/their experience with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ok first of all do you want to go into labor again?? cuz if you dont id suggest staying off your feet and avoid sex to but if you want to then yes have sex go for a walk all of those things will trigger labor again if your body is ready. Obviously your body was ready a couple days ago but they stoped you so more then likely yes if you have sex and do alot of activitiy your body will go back into labor.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yes I would like to again next week when they won't stop it again. I was wondering the odds if I start having sex and working and all that, that I would go back into labor again when I would like to? And would that work for me a second tie just like it did it or the first time?
    Anonymous

• more then likely yes cuz your body was telling you last week you were ready to have baby. good luck and hopefully it all goes well for you.
    Anonymous

• More than likely no it won't. I went into preterm with my second one at 32 weeks, I was placed on bedrest for 5 weeks. DH and I tried having sex to get me to go into labor, and nothing worked. I ended up having to be induced.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008