25 weeks pregnant with pressure adult content

So I had to go the hospital last night because I was having pressure in my butt and vagina. I'm also having discharge that is clear and mucus looking. They hooked me up to the monitor and the baby's heart beat was great, but the contraction monitor was showing that I was having irritability. The nurse said that a UTI could be causing the irritability, but they ran tests and everything came back fine. Other then that I'm anemic and my potassium was slightly low, and they said that the pressure was "PROBABLY" coming from his being so low. They didn't check though. They sent me home and said they didn't know what was causing the irritability since I didn't have a UTI to just keep my apt with my OBGYN which is next thursday. Has anyone else ever had this happen. Do you know what the irritability coming from the contraction monitor could be? Sorry TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think that you should go to another hospital to get a second oppinion there could be something seriously wrong you might need to get fixed
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 12:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i dont think you need to go to another hospital, yet. if you aare having pain or you feel like something is just not right then maybe you should go in but sometimes your uterus is just irritable, like they said, which can be caused by all kinds of things, a uti which you didnt have, being dehydrated and a whole bunch of other things. did they happen to check and see if you were dialated at all?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011