crib bedding

so i was thinking of maing my own baby bedding such as the bumber pad, quilt and bed skirt along with curtains. i can sew pretty well and my mother in law sews really good so i thought between us we could probably do it. i cant find a set i like to buy so i thought id make my own. Anyone else do this and if so where can i find the patterns for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• im sure any decent fabric store sells the patterns. homemade stuff it sooo much better than store bought. comes from the heart
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 7:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i dont know where u could get the patterns if they dont have them at the fabric store that is really awesome though i wish i could sew. i think the crib bumper would be hard to do but thats really cool
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2008