Hair help.

I need something that will make my hair grow quicker any ideas would be great.

Asked by starlight211984 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Something that always worked for me was Mane and Tail conditioner and also something i just been using recently its amazing, every time i use it i feel like one those hair models, its loaded with vitamins, my hair usually was so dry and frizzy, split ends, not one split end now, its called seabuckthorn hair therapy from blue sage naturals, my hair also been growing like crazy since i been using it

Answer by chilligirl at 12:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have used a product called..mane and tail. No, it is not just for horses anymore. LOL but, it is still found in the pet isle. It was recommended by my hair dresser...Now my hair is full and grows like a weed.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Anything with the vitamin b6(I believe)in it, prenatal vitamins are a great way.

Answer by abby_dylan at 12:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Try pre-natal vitamins, they make your nails and hair grow super fast. That's what my hairdresser told me to do!

• The best shampoo to make you hair grow (I use it personally, I am a licensed cosmetologist)is advanced technique 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner by Avon. It has vitamin b5 which promotes stong hair (what hair needs to grow) Its on sale for $1.99 right now. Go here to see what you think

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 2:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can buy straight Biotin over the counter, it is a vitamin for nail and hair growth.

Answer by lisafc at 8:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008