What would your feelings be....

i know everybody in my family loves the tradtional all white wedding dress but i want alittle color on mine since im going with rose-red and teal or rose-red and sliver i found a really pretty dress that has the color at the top of the dress then its on the train i really like it. what do you prefer?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I like what you have chosen, sounds gorgeous
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• have a pic to share? i don't think there's anything wrong with color in wedding dresses, i think they're really pretty!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I thin what you chose sounds awesome. Do what makes you happy its your wedding.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• whatever you like, hon! its your dress!

i personally love wedding dresses with a little color to them. not a fan of all white-anything.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• sounds like a very nice dress!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My sister is also getting married in the summer, & when looking at dresses she considered one with a red trim at top & bottom as well. I'm a fan of red & silver. It may be non-traditional, but it's your wedding, go with what you absolutely love because they are your memories to make.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 6:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sounds very nice!! Do what you really want so you have no regrets. I saw one of the brides on Say Yes To the Dress buy a red gown. It was stunning. Congrats!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It sounds very pretty. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. In fact, even though white is still the preferred color for wedding dresses, more brides are choosing other colors. I found a gorgeous red and black wedding gown that I was going to wear, but then we just went to Vegas and did the cheapo wedding. If you like it, then go for it, it is your wedding!
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's UR wedding, do what is going to make u happy, and who cares of someone else doesn't like it!?!!!!!! I love your idea of ur dress, sounds gorgeous. i'm going to have a light pink poofy wedding dress. i'm not a fan of all white.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ITS YOUR WEDDING!!!!!!!! go all out have a great time and congrats!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011