Could this help your family for christmas?

http://familyfun.go.com/parenting/learn/activities/feature/simplegifts1102/simplegifts1102.html?campaign-NLC-NL_Wkdr&link=Section5Link1

With all the questions and comments ppl have had about not having christmas I thought this could help. At the very least teach children the meaning of christmas, giving.

perksmom

Asked by perksmom at 1:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Holidays

• thank-you so much for this link. I will be using it. Money is hard this yr. I've cried about it. To help me I reread one of my fav bks(u can check it out from the library)Living Simply with Children, by Marie Sherlock
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Thanks!!!!!! Times are very hard this year and we have to remember what the celebration is about rather then making it Materialistic.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• MONEY IS VERY TIGHT THIS YEAR AND I AM VERY UPSET CAUSE I USE TO GET THE GRANDKIDS ALOT BUT THE OLDER THEY GET THE MORE EXPENSIVE IT GETS...AND WITH MY JOB KEEPS CUTTING MY DAYS IT HURTS WORSE....DO ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THE SIDE AT HOME
    bbread54

Answer by bbread54 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2008