How many of you...

never had any pregnancy symptoms, then turned out to be pregnant?? I've been really sick with a cold during the TTW, so I haven't been noticing any signs. Have any of you got your BFP and really didn't expect it?
Thanks!

lamr

Asked by lamr at 2:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• didnt happen to me cuz for whatever reason i end up with morningsickness every freakin time lol but yes it does happen some women just dont have the symptoms they get to fly on through there first timester. if you have miss your period take a test. You may be one of those lucky women who wont have sore boobs and morningsickness but have no fear by the time your 20wks or so you will have the aches and pains lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I didn't think I had symptoms at the time, but in hind-sight I had all the symptoms just they weren't as prominent as I'd thought they'd be.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 2:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I never had symptoms until i was almost 3 months along...
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 2:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i didn't have any symptoms at all. i was ready to take my next cycle of clomid but my period hadn't started so they did a blood test and sure enough i was prego.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 3:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• With my 1st I only had strange symptoms - not the ones you read in books or online...like all of a sudden I was super hungry. I never had morning sickness with my 1st, sore boobs- none of that. So yes, you can def be pregnant without the "normal" symptoms.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I never could see how this was possible (for a woman to not know she was pregnant) until after working at an OB/GYN office. I had a patient that came in for a new ob check and I thought she'd be between 4-11 weeks along. She was 32 weeks!!! I said how could you not know...and she said I thought I had the flu and I was just getting fat from eating to much. I said ya but didn't you feel the baby move? She thought it was just gas...So it's possible. Another woman came in and was 20 weeks already.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I guess the reason I say I don't know how it's possible...because I knew right away. We weren't planning it...but I had a feeling I was pregnant...The first sign for me was breast tenderness then came the morning noon and night sickness UGH! Not looking forward to that again but I do miss feeling the kicks and hiccups!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I never have symptoms. I always know by a missed period or by waking to pee at night.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2008