Is there one thing.....

That is a grocery item, that you refuse to buy if it's not on sale? What is it and How much will you pay?

Mine is coke.. I will only buy it if it's $2.00 a 12 pack or if I must, I will pay $2.50 or $4.99 a case. I think once i did go through withdrawal and paid $5.99 for my case but it killed me..lol I have issues , yes i know! lol

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Doritos I only buy them when they are on sale like 2 for $5 lol refuse to pay $3.99 a bag
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• There isn't one particular thing but I do refuse to buy crackers or cereal if it's 4 bucks or more....it's getting harder. Bread is bad too....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I love to buy organic/soy foods such as veggie burgers or soy milk, but I will not pay the price they ask when they are not on sale. They a luxury not a necessity.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 6:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I refuse to buy body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, and some others unless I get it free (using coupons).
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 6:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LOL Almost everything. I have a stockpile of things we use on a day to day basis at home, so I usually ONLY buy sale items each week to replace or supplement my "stash" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Chips and soda
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Fresh strawberries, blackberries and raspberries are the three things I never ever buy unless on sale.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Usually some type of fruit - like pomegranates, kiwi or peaches. I hate to over-pay for fresh fruit and have it spoil before I eat it!!

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 8:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Dominion Root Beer. Can only find it in one store and it is almost $7 for a six pack. It goes on sale about twice a year for $5.50.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 11:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Soda, if it's not a good deal, my family doesn't get it
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011