Have u ever seen anything crazier than this?

I am a teacher. I was standing outside with the car riders waiting for their parents to arrive when a woman comes out of the house directly across the street - mind you there is about 100 people walking and driving around a small city block. The woman had a tee shirt on - and no pants - i didnt even see her at first until one of my girls called it out - SHES IN HER PANTIES! the whole group of people turned, laughed, and she didnt even blink about it - walked to the house next door - in her freaking panties and went in without knocking.... so weird!!! she wasnt a small woman either.

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 6:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• LOL
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ....wow......speachless. that is NUTS
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My neighbor called me over last summer and i noticed that she was sitting outside in a T shirt and panties as well! Awkward!! I got out of there pretty quick!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LOL. Well, to each her own, I suppose....
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ewwww lol thats kinda funny
    lilmom1993

Answer by lilmom1993 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That's definitely different lol. To each their own I guess. I see London, I see France, I see the neighbors? underpants lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LOL! That's pretty funny! Our neighbors have done some crazy stuff, but never anything that entertaining. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It does sound pretty disgusting, but when you think about it.... How is it different than if she was at the beach in a bathing suit? Just something to think about. I dont really think its that bad. At least she was WEARING her panties.
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 11:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What does her size have to do with anything?
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It is very different from the beach because we live in north east ohio - it is about 30 degrees outside. You would think you would want some pants on - for the coldness factor alone. Her size matters because... well... skinny women Can get away with more... i am not tiny - i am most likely ten sizes smaller than the panty woman - and her panties werent big enough for her. The principal is actually sending our cop over to her house today to warn her that she will be charged with public endecency if she shows her bootie to the children ever again - with a note of when we have kids outside so she is formally warned.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 7:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2011