U need a friend for my 11 month old son!!

my lil boy is 11 months old and i live in mobile ALABAMA ! he dont have any friends beside me :( if there are any moms in the area please let me know it dont matter if its a boy are girl i just need a friend for him please write me asap thanks

lilmom1993

Asked by lilmom1993 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• At 11 months he's probably not interested in playing with kids his own age, developmentally he's still in independent play. He'd rather watch other kids then interact with them. However, that's not to discourage you looking for play groups in your area, or a new friend for yourself with a similar aged child. If you don't have any luck here try stopping in at a local mcdonalds with a play area, typically they're filled with children of all ages and mothers of all kinds. You can also do a google search for play groups in your area, or any local mommy and me classes. GL with your search :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2011