CHRISTMAS GIFTS

MY SON IS IN ALLDAY KINDERGARTEN WHICH MEANS HE HAS 4 TEACHERS I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOMETHING FOR EACH OF THEM FOR CHRISTMAS,NOTHING TO EXPENSIVE,ANY IDEAS?

mrsmalark

Asked by mrsmalark at 2:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• You could make a lunch and bring it to the school. Somthing like lasagna, salad and garlic bread with some cookies for dessert. Or something personalized, like an ornament that he helps decorate.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Gift cards at blockbuster. I think you can get a 5 dollar gift card there. Give the card with a package of microwave popcorn and a box of milk duds.

pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 9:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yes, I would keep it cheap. You could buy some of those bath and body works hand soaps

that's always a ahit Teachers like to keep their hands clean to cut down on germs this time a year I think they are on sale for like 3 for $10.00 right now. Also they have these cute little mini's of the hand sanitizer you could put them in a small gift bag you can buy like 3 gift bags from the dollar store for a dollar and place them in that. I bake sandtart cookies and make choc cover pretzels things like that are a big hit also just a few ideas for not alot of money but it's the thought that counts good luck

flea575

Answer by flea575 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• they have teacher gift cards at barnes and noble, and denomination... i mean, a 5 dollar card could get a nice book...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Thankyou all i love all the answers now i am gonna have trouble figureing out which one to do.I will ask my son.thanks to you all for giving me great answers that has been a HUGE help
    mrsmalark

Answer by mrsmalark at 7:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• FOOD!!! Great Gifts and sales at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tseppla
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 1:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008