Mama to the rescue!

My mama is freaking awesome! DH was having a bad day today and kind of took it out on me....I know I shouldnt have taken in personal but I did and was like on the verge of tears....

Then my mom pops up on my Yahoo messanger so I tell her an abridged version of what happens...she does the mom thing and you know tells me it will be okay and all that other good stuff, then she's like "hold on, let me show you something" and comes back with this FUGLY picture of my sister Shayla that I guess was her school picture....Good Lord that girl couldnt have looked worse if she TRIED!!!!! I LOVE my little sister but that girl looked a HOT MESS!!!! It was so funny that I almost pee'd on myself lol....that's my mama...she knows just how to make me feel better lol

How has your mama made you feel better when your feeling blue?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• LMAO! That's awesome!!! And not what I thought you were gonna say. My mom usually spits something out that just adds to my frustrations.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• that is so freakin funny!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That was awesome. My mom knows just how to calm me down. She has this soothing voice and a little laugh at the end of her sentences. It just makes me smile!
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011