Going to the movies

With so much online, and for free or low cost, DVD's rentals for a $1 at the Redbox, some community centers, library, other public places offering free movie night...how often do you and your DH/SO or BFF head out to the theatres?

We have not been in over a year

virginiamama71

Asked by virginiamama71 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• I went to a movie Friday night just to get away and have a night by myself
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 7:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My Father is a Theater manager and he has not see any decrease in movie goers. People do tend to spend less at the concessions stand but even that hasn't dropped much. We go fairly often but we get in free so I don;t guess I count!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We go once every year or so. We saw The King's Speech in Feb, but before that, we hadn't been to the movies since Avatar was showing in Dec 09!
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 9:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Every few months, or when a movie comes out we really want to see. We enjoy going to the theater as a family. :-)
    mommyredrose23

Answer by mommyredrose23 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• About once a month. I actually go more then that in the summer but I go with my kids, not dh. DH & I usually try though like I said once a month.

Answer by gemgem at 8:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I haven't been in a long time. But I will be in line for the new Pirates movie!
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• we wait for it come out on cable
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011