Ever wish you could tell people EXACTLY what you think of them?

I have several family members that I'd love to go off on!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• yes i do like my husbands brother he doesnt clean up after himself he doesnt cook for himself he is 18 and in the 11th grade he doesnt have any respect for my house but when you ell him something its like he doesnt comprehend it he doesnt pay any bills or help out in any way but every day he has always got something to say isometimes i just want to slap the shit out of him and tell him to get out of my freaking house
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 2:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do tell people how I feel but in a nice way ! especially if they are my friends
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 7:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes I tell people how I feel, I am an open person and very blunt, might not be a good trait to have but it is me.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes, one of my coworkers. Constantly lies and most of us will ignore her, laugh while walking away, (sometimes she follows) and it would be nice to tell her to stop lying so much or you are so full of yourself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Unless it is detrimental to my health or wellbeing, I do ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That seems to happen on CM pretty often. In my personal life not so much, not that I wouldn't like to have a 'heart to heart' with my boss...
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have been known to... I am the type of person who if I don't like you I wont waste my time with you, but I had a few co workes in my past actually ask me "why" i didnt like them and after trying to avoid the question to spare their feelings I let them have it.... each of those times it ended with them in tears.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 7:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i've snapped on everyone of my family members..they all know how i think and feel
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do, it happens. Im a blunt person, it works in my favor though because all the people i hate wont even walk by me. :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• hey butterfly
    let's trade
    i will bitch out your family and you can do mine
    of course anon stranger like, but take videos so both of us can enjoy later on
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011