What do you buy dh for anniversary?

for our 1st we just went out to dinner..this will be our 2nd and he just told me he got me something but wont tell me what it is. so i want to know what i should get him..i have no clue.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• My SO loves sweets so i went to the backery were they had made soem swiss role cakes and had them right I LOVE U across the top im cheezy i know but he loved it!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• round of golf? gift card to whatever he likes to do? I got my dh a golf club. otherwise it's usually a gift cert. to dinner (that way we both share it). I don't know. I'm not good with gifts. A massage? A good bottle of wine?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• For our 2nd I bought him a beer making kit cuse he's into home brewing. 3rd was a night out durring Vacation just the 2 of us. This year i found a receipe to make GIANT reese cup. Which are his favorite!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• its funny..we've been married almost 6yrs, and because we are always doing some project in the summertime (house), we just go to Home Depot or hire 'the guy' and say , ''happy anniversary, dear!'' to each other.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ummmm.......what do he like
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 8:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011