7 month at home and just found out im pregnancy again

I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else and how did you handle it. I'm excited but kinda nervous about telling people, whenever we decide to. How were your kids growing up?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my sister and I are 18 months apart (just two more months than you are now) my mom didnt have any problems.. I know people that have kids 10 or 11 months apart (same sister). it happens. don't let people judge you and whatever you do.. dont make life a competition between your kids for school stuff.. it never works and they end up hating each other
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My boys are 13 months apart. I found out I was prego when my 1st born was 3 months old. I was so scared. I cried. They are now 4 & 5 and they are best friends. Honestly when I look back it wasn't as hard as you would think it would be. We have a lot of fun. I wouldn't have done it any other way. People didn't judge me. Even my boss (who I had to tell I was prego again the week I got back from maternity leave.) said it's not the first time this has happened :) I only work 10 days a month & the rest of the time we just hang out & have a lot of fun!!

mom-o-2-in-2

Answer by mom-o-2-in-2 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Congratulations. I am responding the second time because I wanted to post a different picture. :-) My 1st 2 are 18 months apart and it wasn't as difficult as what I had expected. Alot will change with your current baby before the next one arrives. There is a close bond with siblings close together. Do what you can for yourself through it all. It doesn't get harder, just busier. Take time to relax and pamper yourself. It will help. :-)

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thank you! Its good to know that other people have been through this. :) very cute pictures btw
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My boys were 13 months apart and it was so fun for them growing up. They are now 9 and 8 yrs old boys..I also have girls 16 months apart ages 4 and 2.. Its like they have a friend there age. Good luck hun. It will all work out! Look at ist as a blessing,
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2011