Does anyone make up cute songs and dances for their little babies we do and I was just curious does that make us weird ?

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 8:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do it lol we dance around to songs about their names and whatever else comes up. if you are weird or strange I'm right there with you!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Me too! I have to monitor myself though, I've caught myself doing it in public too many times. LOL
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Me and my lil one do it all the time! What fun!!! If that is weird then I am sooooooooooooo wierd lol.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My DH and I do it all the time, my DH is better at coming up with silly songs then I am. But I'm better at the dancing then him, so it works out great for us.
    Laien0808

Answer by Laien0808 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I did that when they were little and still do on accastion. LOL they're now 17,12 and 10... They remember it and it's a great memory for all of us. The kids love it, it's great - So, no your not the only one...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My fiance and I both do! And my Dad did it for me when I was younger.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Great good to know because we make up a song for everything lol
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I used to, yes. I still do it for the dog. My teenage kids think I'm soooo lame.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• lol im probably gonna use the song and dance my dad did to me when i was done taking showers LOL its called burrito baby and my dad would wrap my arms in the towel pick me up and swing me around singing the song lol and then my dad would do a silly indian chant when he put sun screen on my face XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 8:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have a silly song for DS it's the one song that I know can always make him smile. So nope not weird at all.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2011