WWYD???????????

My sex life is sooooo boring makes me not want to have sex no more. So I try to talk to my bd bout it and he said he don't want to get tired of fucking but I am cause we do the same thing nothing new...................now its tooo the point where he get his nut and its ova. Soooo since I tried talking and it didn't work anyother ideas??? He didn't use to always be like this, its like my sex drive higher then his and at time like he don't have none. It's not fair that when he want it I do it even tho I know my chances of a nut or slim lol but I fuck anyway but when I want tooo its I'm tired, I'm not in the mood, don't want to were it out.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• so try new things, just basically up and attack him with something new. bust a toy out and have fun with both. there are tons of things to do.
    Anonymous

• As much as I like that idea u dont know what I am dealing with he is unwillin and I am scared of what he might lead to like cheating
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• if you have to worry about him cheating it is bullshit and too late. if he wont get frisky and let you enjoy yourself too its a waste of time and wont get better. you have a kid together, if you can't trust him you have nothing!
    Anonymous

• what bout me cheating
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• There are a lot of different things you can do, extend foreplay until you get off before you actually let him inside you, buy a toy, buy a sex swing I bet that would get his attention. Some men are just not that considerate to let their lady finish first - that may never change but you can certainly get off too - just make sure it is BEFORE he gets his. A man who isn't considerate of his lady's feelings or hears what she has to say isn't worth much in my book.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• soooooo true and i just might have to do that, howeva this has neva happened to me before
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011