Breast reduction

All the before and after photos that I see of breast reductions don't seem to show the option of having fake boobs after. At my smallest, I'm a 34 DD (largest 38 DDD) and have always wanted C's however, I'm a fan of fake boobs and would prefer them to just doing a reduction.

Have any of you gotten a breast reduction from natural breasts to smaller, fake breasts? Is there a name for this? Thanks!

ours

Asked by ours at 8:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It's simply a reduction plus implant and is actually quite popular because many with large natural breasts lose their um... bouyancy and seek more. I had implants but no reduction, though if I'd had a bad doctor I may have needed it. It really doesn't complicate things much, but will obviously cost the reduction plus implants... with maybe a bit of a discount for the combination. good luck!
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 12:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• things T-scar plus perky.
    spastic_poodle

• I'm worried about the t-scar. Is it possible to do the underarm method? Like I said though, at my smallest I'm a DD. Maybe to save money I could just get back to my normal size after this pregnancy and just get implants for the same size. I wish all doctors did free consults. I have soooo many questions and plan on shopping around.
    ours

Comment by ours (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I own a medical Tourism company message me
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011