Im 22 weeks and i usually feel my baby kicking a lot through out the day but I havent felt the baby today should i be concerned?

slhoward

Asked by slhoward at 8:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try drinking something with a little sugar in it like orange juice and lying on your left side for about half an hour. Sometimes they have inactive days. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• yes
    Anonymous

• Lay on your left side and drink a glass of cold ice water or cold oj. If you don't feel anything then, then I would def call the DR.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's easy to get scared when you have sudden changes like that. Chances are if you've been up and moving about today you simply have not noticed tiny movements. Try drinking some juice & laying down for a little while & see if you feel anything then.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 8:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• 22 weeks is a bit early to worry about kicks. try drinking some juice and moving around a bit. if still no, lay down and put your hand over the baby. they HATE being restricted and will normally kick back haha. L&D is always a good call for kick counts if all else fails
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If I remember correctly you should feel the baby move a certain amount of times per hour and if you don't you should call your OB GYN! I think they sent a worksheet home with me that told me how long to time it and how many movements should be felt. I personally would call my Dr right away, even if it's nothing, better safe than sorry and that's what the Drs are there for!! Good luck, keep me posted please!!!
    Mamapunkin21809

Answer by Mamapunkin21809 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thanks i drank a coke already and layed down with my feet up already hoping she would move cause she usually does when i do that but i havent felt anything
    slhoward

Comment by slhoward (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My doctor told me to count at least 10 kicks/movements in an hour when I was around that stage...if you are very concerned call your doctor or go to your medical center. It's better to be wrong and feel silly than not check.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 9:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would call the Dr
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 9:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• well ya you should be concern well you should let you doctor know what is going on and maybe he or she can do smething you should not sit and wait you should get up and go
    juanita31

Answer by juanita31 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011