The baby is kicking me in the bladder ugh

oh my gosh I am only 21 weeks pregnant and this baby kicks me in the bladder like all the time then all the sudden I have to pee now. The other day we were in the car and the baby kicked and I litterly almost peed my pants. How am I going to deal with this when the baby starts kicking more and when the baby gets heavier? Ugh this baby is like always right on top of my bladder. I can like not have to pee and then the baby kicks and I have to go now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just start kicking it back.. Oh I kid, I kid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It should get better once the baby settles into a head down position, but sadly, having to pee a lot is just a part of pregnancy and something we all have to deal with.
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 9:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My Edwin turned out to be a very long baby, so when he would kick he would hit all kinds of body parts. If it really gets to be too much or too painful, try shifting positions so you and baby are more comfortable. Sorry to say, it can only get more intense from here. :P
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 9:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ya I know this my 3rd pregnancy, but I don't remember ever having to pee after every kick until later in the pregnancy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Really stinks being the only one at work & my urges to pee all the time! I got a new job, 16 weeks pregnant. Hopefully it doesn't butt in my new schedule too much.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 9:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's normal. Eventually, baby should turn head down so you don't feel as much movement in the bladder area. You'll still have the weight of the baby there, and your bladder won't be nearly full size from all the squishing, so you'll have to go a lot, but not like what you're feeling now.

I remember one time, when I was pregnant with my first, he was kicking my bladder while I was peeing, like he had to have all the room he could get, and he wanted it now, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

wow that is crazy lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• LOL My daughter would use my ribs for a jungle gym, right up until she was born. Would it surprise you that she's in gymnastics now, and doing wonderfully? Or that she climbs on anything and everything she can?

Sorry for the laughter too, but I get where you're coming from.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Forgot to mention that my Monkey just turned 4 a couple weeks ago.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• lol funny
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2011