Anyone use acupuncture or massage to help conceive..

I have been trying to conceive for the last 6 months. (I have two LG ovarian cysts in my right ovary)
As this cycle started I began a round of acupuncture. Its 3x a week. I will have had 4 rounds by the time I ovulate this Friday. I will also be having a massage the night before I ovulate. Who knows if itll help- but I know Ill sure enjoy it.

Anyone else try massage or acupuncture to conceive?

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't exactly go to acupuncture for that reason, but I got pregnant after going for about a year when I wasn't supposed to get pregnant. Can't guarantee that it will work, but from what I've heard and have seen it can increase fertility.
    Anonymous

• I haven't tried acupuncture, but I've been thinking about trying it. Good luck, I hope it works for you!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I didn't use it but I have heard great thing about it and it can't hurt. PS would have but living in a small town it was not available. Good luck let use know if it works for ya.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011