Glad its over!

My 11 month old had an MRI today to rule out a couple of things. I have to wait until Friday for the results, but that is only a couple of days away. I hope all is well with him. I am so relieved that the MRI is done. I was nerveous because he had to be put under general anesthesia. He did fine with it though, but he didnt eat much the rest of the day. He nursed more often than he normally does and i think that it was comforting to him and that is why he did it more. He was a little grouchy, but is finally sleeping peacefully.

team21

Asked by team21 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hoping all is healthy with your son. When my daughter was younger, she's 4 now, she had some serious heart conditions. Blessedly they all closed up on their own and she's perfectly healthy.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My son after anesthesia always grumpy that's normal hope ur sons good what were they worry about and why did they run a mri Thomas had a CT b4 but he wasn't under anesthesia for the CT but his been under anesthesia many of times
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 9:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I hope you have positive results from the MRI.. best of luck, and glad that part of the stress is over for you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011