has anyone ever had a miscarriage at 4 1/2 months and did you have to stay in the hospital. Also, how long did you bleed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have a cousin that just went through this and she was in her fourth month. i think she had to stay in the hospital two or three days. idk how long she bled but i do know she had to deliver the baby vaginally.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 3:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Was her baby developed for the fourth month because a friend of my mine baby stopped developing and she's having this problem now.
    Anonymous

• I had a miscarriage when i was 4months along already. the baby didnt grow anymore, the heartbeat stopped and the baby actually got smaller day by day. when my OB told me, that my baby died i ran away. i didnt want to believe it. it took me almost 1-2 weeks to go to the hospital. it was a really hard time. didnt have to deliver vaginally though. thank god.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Im sorry to here that. Did you have any hospital stay at all? And what was the process they had to do to remove the baby?
    Anonymous

• I miscarried twice right at 12 weeks, they did a D&C. It was an outpatient procedure, but I still had to go home and rest. There was some bleeding like a heavy period and I was an emotional wreck.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008