Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Personal level help?

I need someone to talk to, like right now. Kinda of like a therapist or just someone to talk to. Anonymously... Almost like they have those hotlines, but do they have like an on line chat kind of thing like an IM for help... I'm a single mom and full time student, I don't have time to try to find someone to go to and pay a babysitter. I just want someone who can listen to me b*tch, and maybe through some serious advice?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

Answers (3)
  • Most cities have a help hotline you can call. Try typeing it into google for your area. Good Luck and I hope everything works out for you.

    Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • What kind of groups are you on? Do you have some online (cfmom) friends that you can just use chat with? I find my online friends are easier to talk to then real life friends, although, I have met some of my online friends f2f and we are still good buddies and I still feel like I can unload to them.

    Answer by vampporcupine at 9:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • Crisis Services
    Hotline 800-562-0112

    Parental Stress Hotline

    Hopefully one of those will help you. The top one is more like a crisis hotline or suicide prevention hotline but they are there to talk to you in a time of need so go for it.

    Answer by AprilDJC at 9:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.