I dont wanna be pregnant anymore ... what can i do to safely bring on labor? please dont judge me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Everyone feels hopeless or worn out at some point in their pregnancy. If you get too upset or frazzled try talking to a friend, a loved one, or even your doctor, that's what they're there for, you health mentally and physically. Try laying in a warm bath for a bit, or just put your feet up, turn down the lights, and turn on some calming music. The baby will come when the baby is ready.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 10:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ditto, how far along? Before a certain point it is dangerous for baby. I know the last little bit of pregnancy can suck and drag (I've done it 3 times), but it is best for baby to keep cookin'. Try to think about how much better off your baby will be with each day that passes instead of your discomfort. Weeks and even days can make a big difference to baby's health and well being.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• banging head into wallThat baby will come when that baby is good and ready.

Anonymous

• What are you willing to risk to bring on labor?  I'd start googling and looking up the facts of what most methods that aren't natural can do to you.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not safe. And no one is judging. Just stating the fact. My opinion on this subject after having 4 babies of my own, and understanding this is, this is part of being pregnant. It will pass even though if feels eternal. It's not fair to just decide when we are done with the pregnancy because the novelty has worn off. Tell yourself this is what is best for you child. Baby will be here before you know it! Hang in there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It s not fun the last few weeks. When I was expecting my third baby,I could barely walk. Oh wow it was uncomfortable. But I would never try to bring on labor early. I loved my baby too much to take that chance. He was 9 days late and a very healthy ,easy going ,hungry baby. A great nurser...perfect. I am so glad I waited and let him arrive when he was ready!,
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Oh, I'm sure that'll b me later. I'm a working single mom & NOT looking forward to missing work cause that's really how I'm going to support my baby. W child support not coming in cause his pay in undocumented. It's tough.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 10:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I know how you feel. I have 4 kids and and when i was pregnant with my 3rd son i felt like he was never coming out. He was born at 41 weeks and 3 days i thought i was going to die, lol. But really the only safe things you can do that will noot hurt baby are: walking (this helps dialate your cirvix and strengthen contractions) then there is sex (this helps in two ways, one the mans semen helps to soften and dialate your cirvix and when you "get off" it relesease i believe its call oxytocin {your bodys natural form of potocin} which can bring on and strengthen contractions) then there is masterbation (this works the same way as sex minus the part that helps soften your cirvix) these 3 things are really the only things that are safe and your doctor would not have a problem with. There are many other ways to induce labor at home but none of them have been proven to be safe. Good luck to you and hang in there.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Hun I had twins so I totally understand how badly you want the pregnancy to be done. But think about the baby, will the baby be ready once its born? My girls were only 34 weeks when they were born. I was lucky and they only had to stay in the hospital for 10 days. But if you rush labor and the baby isnt ready, your baby may have to stay in the hospital. Hang in there. Like the Dr told me no one was ever pregnant forever. I was in so much pain in my back during the end of my pregnancy it hurt to move let alone get out of bed. So I understand you wanting it over. However that wasnt your question. I asked my Dr the same thing and he told me there was nothing that we could really do. You can try stimulating your nipples to cause contractions but if you body isnt ready all it will do is cause unproductive contractions. (contractions that isnt causing you to dialate)
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011