How can we woman make sex more pleasurable for men? adult content

do any woman have any secrets to making the sex more pleasurable for there man, because i shore need a few new tips . my sex is so boring that my man complains at the werst times and days of the week and then when im on my period thats when i want to have sex and i cant .. this sucks. any helpers out there.

anniebela200

Asked by anniebela200 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally I would start with a man who was a bit more understanding and didn't call me boring.  THAT would REALLY make me want to pleasure him more.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• IMO he needs to work harder on you. My ex-h would be a total jerk to me all day then complain and blame me when I didn't want to have sex after being beaten down all day. Maybe if he was nicer to you, you'd be interested and things would be better. He sounds like a jerk.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• MrsHouston47302 - you are my hero!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do think it's a bad sign that he calls you boring. Kind of an a**hole thing to say, IMO. But honest advice- have fun. Men enjoy having sex with women who are relaxed and having fun, truly enjoying themselves. If you are not getting into it and that's obvious, that is probably pretty boring. It's really something you need to work on together, not just something one of you can accomplish by yourselves.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Tell him he's boring and that he needs to step things up to make it better for you.
    KarenT214

Answer by KarenT214 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Aside from the fact your man sounds like a jerk.....
    There are so many things you are not sharing.....
    Does he satisfy you? Does he know what you like? Do you know what he likes? Do either of you fake orgasms? Do you switch up the "routine"?
    There are so many things that could result in a lukewarm sex life.
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 12:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• work your hips with his and learn to squirt, men are amazed by this...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'll agree and disagree with a few answers posted. I'll agree that to me it sounds like he's the problem unless you're very prim and proper and not open. If thats not the case, then sounds like hes just plain mean. The last post, I will so disagree with. Not all men think that "squirting" is amazing. Mine thinks its gross and I  know a lot of other men who think it is as well, nothing but a huge gushy sloppy mess, sorry. I will also say that any man or woman for that matter who thinks "squirting" is orgasm related is wrong too. Its excess fluid that some women can have and some don't. Not every woman is able to do this, but as I said I believe the men who are fascinated by this thinks its "cum" and an orgasm when it's totally not. Believe me I am all for the big "O" but sorry to burst bubbles, squirting isn't that at all.

CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Pleasure is a two way street, hon. If it's boring, then it's his fault too.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011