Does your husband ever just totally tick you off?

I get so frustrated with my husband sometimes!! He comes home from work and it doesn't matter if I have spent all day cleaning, he will find something to complain about! Or when I think the house actually looks pretty good he will come in and say something like "What did you do all day, looks like nothing got done!"
Most of the time he is pretty good about not doing things like that, but he has been putting in a lot of hours and comes home in a crabby mood. I love the man dearly, but some days GRRRRRR

HeidisMom800

Asked by HeidisMom800 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• let the house go to the pits and then he'll take a step back and think about what he's saying. *sighs* I don't think anyone genuinly appreciates what we have to do.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My hubby will get like that every once in a great while. Not usually though because for awhile i was the one working and he was the one staying home with our 4 kids and doing all the house work and cooking. So he knows how it is and how much i do. Hope things start getting better.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Probably a phase and I am sure he does appreciates you and what you do sometimes I think IMO men get so caught up in their own "stink" especially when it comes to them working..My S/O came home a little grumpy...I cleaned, did laundry, and finished up cooking when he got here and he kept complaining about being hungry (I didn't want him to acknowledge what I did but geesh at least understand it was A LOT and I still didn't get everything done) UGH!!! I'm like grrrr don't you see it is almost finish...So I am sure he will leave the grumpiness tomorrow or else =)

NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ALL THE FREAKING TIME !!!!
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• just tell your hubby how you feel im sorry that your hubby is treating you this way
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• All the time...he could care less if the house is dirty or clean..he is very opinionated and it drives me nuts also all he cares about is his life and what is going on in it we come in second and that is just the beginning! I do really have to wonder if I would even be with him if it were not for our son
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Have you ever asked him specifically what he thinks should be done? Maybe you are missing something that he feels you shouldn't be.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2011