What the differences in schools?

I am wanting to go back to school to become a Certified Nurse Assistant to get into the medical field while I go back to be a Xray tech or RN. Does anyone know if it matters where I take the CNA class at? There is one at adult education center $750, community college $700-850 (verifying prices) and one that works with Nursing homes (under $500). Any help with this would be great. Hoping to get enrolled in Jan classes. I don't think my day job will be around 6 months from now.

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 3:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have taken this class before and took it at the Nursing Home. It was many years ago, it was not expensive, I think $80 for a 2 week class. It was all day, one week was 40 hours of classroom, than the 2nd week was 40 hours on the floor.
    If the Nursing Home is offering a job after the class, possibly even a sign on bonus, maybe you can take the class there, and even see if they will pay for the class if you come and work for them.
    The best to you. : )
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2008