Why do so many women on here

take pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror in sexy poses? The dirty toilet, towels on the floor, and soap ring in the tub ruins the whole effect. It is so obvious you're in a bathroom. Ick.

Honestly - does it really look good to some people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny
    Anonymous

• idk. weird. gross.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 3:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Hmmm maybe because it's one of the few places mommies can go to get a measure of privacy... which is kinda needed to take the aforementioned sexy pics! lol But you're right.. just havin' a toilet in the pic can totally ruin the effect!!!
    vicki1130

Answer by vicki1130 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• oh i have seen pictures like that many times. on here, on myspace and on other pages. they all try to look so damn sexy but they are obviously not able to clean their house. its disgusting. i jsut cant stand messy people. its annoying and disgusting.. YUCK!!!!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• jsut cant stand messy people. its annoying and disgusting.. YUCK!!!!

i agree with you absolutely. messy ppl arent sexy in my eyes no matter what God gave them....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• If they wanna take a picture of themselves in front of a mirror.. okay, whatever! But if your bathroom is a disgusting mess, with poop in the toilet.. ewwww!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• who cares who are you or anyone to judge them if they live messy so what its not my cup of tea but hey its their house not mine I don'thave to live with or in it take a step back and look at your pictures I bet they are not all perfect kids clothes dont match etc etc ohh your couch is green how ugly get over it god people love drama

Anonymous

• Quoting Anonymous
    who cares who are you or anyone to judge them if they live messy so what its not my cup of tea but hey its their house not mine I don'thave to live with or in it take a step back and look at your pictures I bet they are not all perfect kids clothes dont match etc etc ohh your couch is green how ugly get over it god people love drama

I Agree 100 % honey people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 5:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• thank you amen ....

Anonymous

• Eh.. I think the anonymous one that says ''people love drama'' is the one starting drama for no reason. Don't people know how to flush the shit out of their toilet before taking a picture? Hahahah...!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2008