Hi everyone i have question for you i miscarriage 4 times and my doctor dont know why i keep doing that plz if you guys have any advice tell me what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• And why does this need a TMI flag? Who would flag it TMI?

Sorry I don't have any advice. Big hugs!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would ask your dr about possible causes. My sister had a lot of miscarriages and really wanted another baby. The drs did some tests and found out that she had a clotting disorder that causes them. She is now pregnant and 15 weeks along. She has to take an injection near her bellybutton every day to keep the pregnancy.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If your doctor doesn't know i would get a NEW doctor. A doctor should know pretty much EVERYTHING!
    vengels05

Answer by vengels05 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I've had 5 miscarriages. There may be absolutely nothing wrong with you. I was tested for everything and results came back normal. I have a healthy 1 year old little boy now. I went through a lot of hurt and disappointment to have him but he's here and it was worth it all! Seriously don't worry yet. Some women are just a lot more prone to miscarriages than others and miscarriage is a lot more common than people realize. It's a natural process of your body getting rid of an implanted egg that may have a lot of genetic defects or may not be properly attached to the uterine lining. If it makes you feel better go see your doctor. Usually after I believe 3 or more miscarriages they will run some blood tests for you. Often if there is something wrong it can be easily treated. Good luck to you honey. I've certainly been in your shoes. It will be ok though!
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Make sure you know your RH factor it is part of your blood type. If you are RH- you will most likey misscarry any RH+ babies. You will need a shot if you are RH- to help you keep the baby. Just ask them to check it for you.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 4:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• so sorry to hear that
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Thanx everyone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011