Migraine!!!!!!

I have had a terrible migraine ALLLLL DANG DAY!!!!! My 5 year old is having a really bad night, and is hurting really bad & it turns her really mean & hateful. And I've done everything the doctor's have told me to do & I can't comfort her. But this migraine is getting worse by the second... what can I do to get rid of it????

lyvi

Asked by lyvi at 10:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• They have this peppermint natural herb stuff at an herbal store (I forget what its called) it looks like chapstick but its a natural medication, you rub it by your temples and your forehead (if that hurts) it works in 10 mins flat. Also try an ice pack on your head where it hurts. Caffeine and water to keep yourself hydrated. I hope this has helped some!
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 11:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Get a sitter, lie in a dark, quiet room, ice pack to back of neck, and cool cloth over your eyes.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 3:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011