Hi! I have a Two year old daughter and her sleep schedule used to be AWESOME but now she stays up all night does anyone know how I can get her schedule back to normal? I appreciate your answers!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 11:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wish I knew! My 2 year old is still wide awake and will be for a couple more hours! GL hugs!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Wish I did too my 2 year old sleeps all day and is up all night shes wide awake watching cartoons right now! maybe its a phase?
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Maybe it is a phase i have 18 month old DS who stays up all night but to spend time with daddy!
    ~ Try keeping the child up all day and put to bed early at night
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I hope it is! I've been so exhausted! lol! My daughter is up watching cartoons too! I will try keeping her up all tommorow and see if it helps!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• first do not let her nap during the day time and take her to the park right before dinner time so that when she gets home and bathe she will be so tired and relaxed do it periodically for about 2 weeks and it will go back to normall my mom did it with my little sister
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 2:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• ok! I will try that!!!! Thank you for your comment I appreciate it!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• slowly change it back.. wake her up an hour earlier each day, and set her bed time an hour earlier. .. too drastic and she'll probably just be realy cranky and resort back to old schedule
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my son is 2 and i had to stop letting him take naps. his bed time is 7:30pm and he wakes up at 8am and by the time bedtime rolls around he is so tired he falls right to sleep
    RiottsMom

Answer by RiottsMom at 2:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2011