How many of you wished the cookware was disposable after a Holiday Dinner?

I just really wished i could have thrown them in the garbage, because i was so exhausted from cooking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Holidays

• Well im not sure how many times a year you're cooking a real meal. But I do almost every day. And I always have so much stuff to clean afterwards.

I stay in the kitchen for hours and when the food is done the kitchen looks like a big mess... you go eat for maybe 30-40minutes and then you clean for hours again. But good food is worth the hard work ;)

disposable cookware/dishes.. i don tknow... i wouldnt really like it... i mean the idea is great, but im not rich .. so most ppl wouldnt be able to afford buying this stuff when they cook every day. lol

Say NO TO JUNK FOOD!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well I cook real meals everyday I WAS BEING FUNNY because i don't normally cook that much everyday. And also My Husband and I stayed up all night cooking 6 Cobblers and 2 turkeys for other people Beside what we had to cook for our family..........................................
    Anonymous

• yeah i know you were being funny... sometimes i wish i wouldnt have to clean all this mess too... but its part of being a good cook.. haha :P
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Honestly, I keep a sink full of water the entire time I'm in the kitchen and do as much as I can while I go, but the stuff I served from...yeah...that's all still sitting there.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• dishes are like laundry, never ending uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loathe both.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 7:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well when the kids are older then , heck I have 6 dish washers ......LOL 4 kids and 1 hubby.....
    sumbeach

Answer by sumbeach at 12:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• TAHT WOULD BE SO GREAT IF THEY HAD DISPOSIBLE COOKWARE BECAUSE THAN IT WOULD SAVE ABOUT AND 1HR OR 2 FROM WASHING POTS AND PANS ALL U WOULD HAVE TO DO IS JUST TOSS IT IN THE GARBAGE
    bbread54

Answer by bbread54 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't worry about it because I don't do the dishes.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• if i cook someone else does the dishes family rule ( they draw high card) since its my dh & 2 grown sons they can't cook :) not that well anyway so, they eat very well & mom gets a break :)
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008