What are some good snacks to eat while your pregnant?

i dont wanna eat the wrong things i like yogart and jello but nothing else seems o get me excited to eat and im hungry all the time

nicolia

Asked by nicolia at 11:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mixed nuts, trail mix, peanut butter crackers, fresh fruit, carrots
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Berries, grapes, apples and peanut butter. If you need crunch have you tried the Quaker "Quakes" We love the cheddar and the Sweet Chili. Lots of crunch and good flavor w/o the guilt of chips. Avoid pickles if you can because of the sodium. Even Carnation Instant Breakfast put the milk and a couple ice cubes in the blender crush up the ice add your flavor packet and blend. My sister lived on those shakes her first trimest every time. She used to toss strawberries or blueberries into the vanilla one.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I make smoothies all the time... Just fruit and I add some greens in there for extra iron... You can find some great green smoothie ideas online. Also high fiber which you will need :). It will also keep ya full
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Fruit Cups were my favorite when I was pregnant. I also had a few smoothies from time to time.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011