I need some

of you lovey ladies to pray for me, wish me tons of luck, and maybe even sprinkle some baby dust on me because as more of the days pass I get more worried that it won't happen.
It may sound strange that I'm relying so much on this one time, but I have nobody else I want to be with. I've never been so happy with someone and I know that this baby would be the cherry on top of a perfect year because I've already calculated the due date (TO BE IN A POSITIVE ATTITUDE) and the birth date of the baby would be January 16th. Which, I'm very very proud to say would be my one year sobriety birthday.
So please, any wishes, prayers AND baby dust would be incredible.
Thanks a ton girlies! :)<3

BabyCee

Asked by BabyCee at 11:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• praying! relax, be positive, and it will happen. good luck! and congratulations on your future conception AND sobriety!
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 11:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Good luck & many prayers & congratulations on sobriety! I know that struggle personally. Keep those spirits high!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 11:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Spastic Poodle - Thanks so much! It seriously seems like fate with those dates. Every night when I pray and tell myself God will help me and make it happen, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside my tummy. I'm only one week into my wait but I've never had sore nipples (where the soreness is actually spreading up my breasts) ever, unless I'm wearing a bra that is too small. Haha. Anyways, thanks a bunch! :)
    BabyCee

Comment by BabyCee (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Shynu - Mhmm, it was one of the toughest things I've ever went through but it restored my faith in the man upstairs because I prayed to him to help me through that process so I wouldn't give up. I never did and with that, I knew he was real which was what I'd always questioned. He's always there and ready to listen. :)
    BabyCee

Comment by BabyCee (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011