Calming your fears

I just found out I was pregnant and i cant calm my fear that something is going to go wrong is that normal?

acemarie10

Asked by acemarie10 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I think it is, I worried about everything. My baby coming being born healthy and staying healthy through out the pregnancy, and you have no idea about the labor fear I felt...or maybe you do..LOL . My point is, it's normal just hang in there and enjoy the little life inside of you. It's the best experience ever. Good luck!
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 11:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes it's so normal and the hormones are a ragin' my dear...
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I know exatly how you feel, my dear! Before i was pregnant, close friends and family of mine had complicated pregnancies, that didnt always turn out for the best. So i was freaked! its completely normal..
    The one thing I learned is, you can only control so much, the rest is up to God, fate, chance, whatever you call it. So just eat right, take your prenatal vitamins, get prenatal care, exercise, and just enjoy what you have right here, right now. Stressing yourself out isnt good, so just breathe, and accept whatever is given to you :)
    Good luck and congrats.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Worry IS the work of pregnancy.

If you have a concern or a fear then explore it~ get yourself educated. Find out what to do about this, or how to prevent things.

Best wishes!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Its perfectly normal, but dont stress too much over it...the baby can sense if your stressed even this early in pregnancy.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD. We worrry about EVERYTHING...Just try to relax because you can make yourself sick. Good luck hun.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011