Do you miss being Pregnant?

I have 3 children and enjoyed Pregnancy everytime. I would like to have one more baby, but who knows.

Mamivon3

Asked by Mamivon3 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well, considering its been almost 17 yrs for me, not so much,,,lol, I did enjoy my pregnancies. Lord knows it was the only time in my life I have actually eaten a healthy and balanced diet.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• After nine months I was glad to NOT be pregnant. I don't miss it, not when I think of morning sickness and hot flashes , and cankles!!! LOL But good luck if you decide to go for one more!
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 11:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I LOVED everyone of my 4 pregnancies!!! I love the feeling of a life growing inside it is just so amazing how another person can be inside of me, something I made with a little help from the father of course but I just loved every minute of it and if I could be a surrogate I would do it in a heartbeat
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sometimes I do.
    But i know I will be having at least one more baby, so i can wait. We are planning to TTC one in about a year and a half, and i know i can wait until then. SO is most likely getting a new job, with better pay, so we cann start saving, so we can be truly ready for #2..We also have big plans for the next 20 months or so, from 2 weeks in Hawaii, to DisneyWorld, possible wedding, and Europe for 3 weeks.. A new baby doesnt really fit into those plans... So we can wait... And hopefully God doesnt have other plans for us lol
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• God no!!! I'm pregnant now but it has been rough. I'm dealing with an ovarian mass causing all sorts of trouble and having to see an oncologist has put a downward spin on the pregnancy. However I am so happy that my dd is healthy and I look forward to my adventure as her mom!
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I like it but I'm hoping to go pass 24 weeks like I did last time I only got 24 weeks so I never really felt like being preggos
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 1:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• NO! I was sick the entire 9 months with my 4th and 5th. Would love one more baby, but can't handle going through the pregnancy again!

Answer by missanc at 9:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No way. Nine months of constant sickness, swelling and having strangers want to touch my stomach is enough for a lifetime as far as I'm concerned. I was miserable throughout both of my pregnancies.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2011