BBT Chart Ovulation Dip or Implantation Dip??? Needs answers lol please :)

Wondering if this is an ovulation dip or implantation dip I think the dip is around CD 22. And do you think I conceived or have a good chance?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I cant even see a clear ovulation on that chart. Your temps are all over the place.

Do you take your temp first thing in the morning before you do ANYTHING include move in bed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm with the person above. I can't see a clear pattern that would point to ovulation. Make sure you take your temp after several hours of solid sleep and at the same time each morning and don't move very much before taking it.
    iloveadam0722

Answer by iloveadam0722 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Your temperatures do not indicate ovulation. In order to assume ovulation from temperatures, there has to be a sustained shift upward, usually by about half a degree (0.5ยบ), indicated by at least 3 higher temperatures in a row. You don't have that yet. So based on temperatures alone, I would have to say that you have not yet ovulated this cycle. If you have ovulated, you need to reexamine your method of taking your basal body temperature, as previous posters have said.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2011