SO FREAKING STUPID!!!!

Okay, so my husband and I have been married almost 4 years...I love him him but not in love with him...so the problem is my oldest daughter still talks to her "dad" I was with him for 13 years (and he raised her since she was a year old) before I met my hubby...anyhow, she invited him to her graduation in May...and that made my dh mad...heres some history...my daughter HATES my hubs, she can not stand the air he breathes...she hates the fact that he is a loser and dont so shit for us...in short she just hates him...lol...so now hes pissed off that I am still going to her graduation and that my ex may be there....my question is this....is this a battle you would fight or would you just let him be pissed off? I know my answer but I wanna hear all your's lol....

krazi_beautyful

Asked by krazi_beautyful at 11:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• For starters I wouldn't be with someone like that, hello, is this loser man day on Cafemom.  And yes I would just let him be pissed.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Tell him to pack his damn bags and get the fuck out of your house! Get rid of him. He needs to grow the hell up. Why are you still with such a loser. You already admitted you aren't in love with him. Why hurt your daughters feelings over this loser?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If he is such a loser why are you wasting your time with him?? You go to your daughter's graduation end of story.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• wait your not in love with the man you are married to? That makes no sense but in any case unless there is a chance you 2 are going to pop off for a quickie in the broom closet for old times sake he should deal with it! IT'S YOUR GIRL'S GRADUATION!!!
    SatyrsMom

Answer by SatyrsMom at 11:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I am going to her graduation...regardless of what he says! Its MY house and he wont leave....Im always telling him to get the hell out....he doesnt have a other place to leave....yep he is a loser...i feel like im stuck with him...if that makes sense!
    krazi_beautyful

Comment by krazi_beautyful (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thats right @ satyrsmom...I am NOT in love with him...I was but now I cant even stand to be in the same room with him...I hate having to sit in the same room with him...i dont have a conversation with him unless it absolutely have too...
    krazi_beautyful

Comment by krazi_beautyful (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, actually it doesn't make any sense, lol.  He isn't your child, he is an adult.  I just can't imagine living with someone I can't stand.  Hugs to you krazi.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I know it doesnt make sense to me either...@mrshouston.....thanks....its not a good feeling like with him lol
    krazi_beautyful

Comment by krazi_beautyful (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't see any reason for there to be a battle in the first place... It's your DD graduation day, you're going to be there, END OF STORY! If he wants to be all pissy then let him!

vmamommy

Answer by vmamommy at 1:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Family comes first let the boyfriend be pissed its your kid.....men come and go but Blood stays around for ever
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011