Something good about yourself????

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have awesome, huge red hair. lots of people don't like it, lot's do. but I love it. it is me, it sets my personality.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 12:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm kind and and a good mother. I have great legs and gorgeous hair that women envy.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have great skin and smile and my eyes are nice.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 11:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I CAN'T COMMENT ON BEAUTY TO MUCH. I HACE BLUEGREEN EYE AND BROWN HAIR. I AM 56 YRS OLD, I SHOULD BEE IN THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE. BUT, I HAVE BEEN SICK A VERY LONG TIME. ABOUT 15 YEARS. ACTUALLY. I RECIEVED A LIVER TRANSPLANT IN 2004. VERY BLESSED TO HAVE GOTTEN IT. I JUST RECENTLY HAD KNEE REPLACEMENT. AND I AM DOING WELL.I HAVE 3 OLDER SONS ( WESLEY, MARC ,AGE 30.) AND I HAVE ( ONE SON 28.) THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD SONS, BUT TYPICAL TEENAGERS AND HAVE MADE ME PROUD. I AM NOT ONE OF THESE PARENTS THAT SAY OH MY CHILDREN WOULDN'T DO THE SAME THING MOST TEENAGERS DO. I JUST DON'T LIE TO MYSELF. BUT I MISS THEM ALL SO MUCH. SINCE THEY ALL GOT MARRIED THEY HAVE OTHER THING TO DO. I NEED FRIENDS AND PEOPLE TO TALK TO, PREFERRBLY GRANMOTHERS.

TAYLORBRYCE

Answer by TAYLORBRYCE at 1:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have 2 wonderful boys and a husband that loves and accepts me for who I am--after all we have been married for 13 years!!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• oh and I am a loving, caring, generous, honest person and a good friend
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011