*TMI* I think my water broke... *No really TMI* adult content

Ok hubby and I had a "moment" this morning and when I my had my "O" there was the normal little flow and then there was this huge gush, I thought I pee myself but it was clear and didnt have a smell to it. Im really not sure bc I have not had any constant or steady leaking but but the pad in my undies feels damp and its like there is a puddle there. There is also a glossy(not mucusy) discharge when I wipe. My tummy is tight but I have not had any contractions or any other kind of pain. I am not really all that worried about it bc I have a doc apt at 9 but I'm kinda curious to know if anyone has had this or something like it happen...

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 11:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you think it broke, get your ass off of here and go the the hospital!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• you can still have contractions and not feel them if you say ur tummy is tight then u are having contractions.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 12:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Gosh mommy of two...no need to be nasty! If she is not in any pain then she could have hours to wait!

Lena-loo GL hun! hugs!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

•  

If you think it broke, get your ass off of here and go the the hospital!

bowing down
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• They thought I was in preterm labor last week, and they stopped it just to tell me 2 hrs later that she could have been delivered w/o any problems. I have been back 2 times since bc I feel like Im having contractions but they keep sending me home... I dont want to drive all that way unless it is something to go for... Its 30min away and I only have a quarter tank and no money to put in my tank if they send me back home for my apt tomorrow (its 30 min away too:/)
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Do you think that you could have potentially had a G-spot orgasm and 'squirted' some? If your water broke, you should start experiencing contractions and such. If you think your water has broken and you can't drive to the hospital, contact the paramedics if you are truly concerned. Is your little one still moving normally?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't think so, I have had those several times before and NEVER had that much at one time, plus there is not as much fluid with those O's since i got pregnant. The little bit of a fluid discharge I had b4 the big gush felt like a G-spot O, but it was totally different. I just called L&D... They told me to call my doctor.
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Oh and she is moving ok too
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• How far along are you?
    If you are at term / healthy you can wait for labor. PROM / SROM is normal, it happens. Some of us wait days, weeks, months for labor and leak all the while...
    :- /
    Hopefully you will reseal, it was just one layer, your labor will start, or at least you won't have to wait as long as I did, lol!
    ;-)
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• How far along are you ? Keep us posted !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2011